Tuesday 4 March 2014

Outdoor blog

Outdoor blog introduction
Outdoor education requires the support of parents, the school and the community. As an interactive web based blog page I will be adding content for all outdoor education classes and other upcoming outdoor events.

This is an opportunity for less paperwork and easier interaction with students caregivers.

I would firstly like to introduce myself a little. I grew up down south, in Dunedin where I studied adventure education and began my career in outdoor education. I progressed through the adventure industry and to Christchurch to study a bachelors degree in outdoor education and complete my teaching diploma.

Since then I have travelled around New Zealand, Chile, Singapore, Malaysia, and Thailand, pursuing adventures in all fields. I have had an amazing time throughout and look forward to bringing my passion to Golden Bay high school.


No comments:

Post a Comment